Looking for a website with a good sales app

Viridian

Hey all!

Some of you might know that I am running a Disney Business. So now and then I get a cheap disney item from a second hand market and clean it up to sell as new on a free kind of Ebay called marktplaats.nl. However they remove my ads every month or so, which makes me have to put it up every time again. I'm sick of doing so, therefore I wanted to create my own website.

Now I tried to find a nice website builder that allows you to have some kind of products in store section. First of all I tried webs, but they only allow you to have 5 items on your website unless you pay for the pro-version of webs (which is expensive). Their customization of items was really nice, but the limit was nasty.

Then I tried weebly.com... This website builder is nice because it does not display any ads on your website. They have a product function, but they miss two quite important things: quantity of items (guests could buy 3 of the same books, while I only have one) and shipping costs (For when people would like to combine items, having the shipping costs in the price is not perfect.

I know there are tons of website builders out there... Any with a free, decent application for selling multiple items?

Thanks for reading and helping me out.

Just in case you're still looking for an alternative, Zen Cart and Ubercart are two fairly powerful (a bit on the advanced side really) Drupal-based online store systems that I've heard of. I haven't used them personally however, so I'm not sure how tough they are to get up and running.