Welcome Me!

clairekundinger

The mods are probably going to go nuts withing a few days of me posting here because I'm a serious exclamation point and smily abuser and the rules say no abusing smileys 0:) I can't help it!

My name is Claire! I've been playing neopets since it first started! Although I have NOT had the same account! My first account ever got hacked and that was pretty sad :( And I've taken breaks and came back! My husband is a serious addict (and a RICH neopian)!!

I recently (well about 8 months ago now) got pregnant (which you can't say in the neopets forums grrr) and quit my job due to some complications! So I've been back to neopets!

I joined the forums for avatar lends I'm not going to lie... BUT I'm a chatter :* if you can't tell lol. So I'll probably get to know everyone pretty well!

Welcome to the forums Claire. I'm Spritzie. Don't worry, we're pretty good about not being easily driven nuts. ;)

First, congrats on your pregnancy. I bet you're excited, especially since it's getting pretty close to time.

I've been playing Neopets since 2002, so it's been 8 years. I still have my original account. My husband plays as well, but I'm the Neopets addict of the family.

I joined the forums when the Moltara Worms quest was starting, then I saw the avatar lending program. That was one of my favorite features for quite awhile.

We look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Thanks! Worms = grrrrrrr but I did 7 of them for the moltite and then got all my other stuff and made allllll the petpets I could! and now I don't even GO there lol

I'm super excited about the pregnancy! especially the part where its over!

I can't believe you still have yoru original account!! Thats amazing to me with all the scammers and hackers out there... it just took me awhile to realize that I don't want anything for free :D I even lurked around here for weeks before I joined just to make sure it was going to be safe :)

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!

I joined the forums just after AC IV ended last year. But I lost that account because there was a hacker here (the problem was solved). And in December, I finally returned, about 2 weeks after Spritzie here joined.

The mods are probably going to go nuts withing a few days of me posting here because I'm a serious exclamation point and smily abuser and the rules say no abusing smileys

By no abusing smileys they mean not to post more than 5 of them in one post.

Don't worry, we're pretty good about not being easily driven nuts. ;)

O rly nao? :P

My original account was hacked. So I had to make a new one. And this current Neopets account is 3 years old to date. My original was 1 year.

I don't bother with the worms, not after I heard that they don't help you get into the Magma Pool. :angry: