what do I do if I've been hacked?

oddlittlegirl

Hey, so I've been playing on Neopets for over two years with this account and I logged on today and it said

'Trade Closed fullonninja17 has accepted your offer for lot 355773678. Your trade will be processed shortly.

» See all events '

I didn't offer on any trades and when I went to my inventory most of my shop contents were there and expensive stuff from my SDB. My bank had been cleared out of more than 2.6 million NPs. I received two emails from neopets telling me my pin because it had been requested (before the hack) and I emailed then back telling them I did not request it and asked them what was going on. What do I do? Two years worth of playing, saving, and collecting are just gone. Items worth tons disappeared. I sent an email to TNT support email but I don't know if anything will come of it. I changed the password and the pin, and made almost everything only accessible with the pin. Do you thing I have any chances of recovering? Thanks, and sorry if this sounds noobish, for all the years I've played this has never happened so I'm at a little bit of a loss.

As soon as you saw something change on your account (say your pin) you should have changed your password. I am sorry for your loss, but neopets can't do anything but catch the cracker. They won't refund you the money, as far as I know they never will... But at least the person who did it will be caught.

The best thing you could have done you already did: contact TNT.