Question about Babies ~

Flora

Hello! ^0^ I recently rejoined Neopets after a few years' absence, and I am still catching up on everything. :3 I adopted an adorable VWN Baby Usul last night, but she is unclothed. Does this mean I will need to repaint her with a Baby Paint Brush to get her bows? Thank you! <3

Hi, Flora! Welcome to the TDN forums!

To answer your question: Repainting your Usul with a Baby Paint Brush is one way to get her clothing. Another way would be to use a Baby Usul Morphing Potion, but I think they're more expensive than a Baby PB.

The other way to get her clothing would be to ask around the Neoboards, or check a petpage like this one, http://www.neopets.com/~ExtraPBClothes, for someone who has Baby Usul clothes. Then, you would have to transfer your Usul to them, they would dress her, then send her back to you.

I checked that petpage I linked you to, and there are a couple of people who have Baby Usul clothes. Try neomailing them. I'm sure one of them would be happy to help. :)

hmm i have some problems with this maybe someone can help me out here.. i have a desert elephante and want to dress her up in royal girl clothes. say i found a generous person who would give me the clothes, would it work to transfer my elephant to them and have them send her back to me (since she is not royal but desert)?

Unfortunately, when being transfered, painted pets do not retain paint brush clothes that don't match their current colour.