Looking for strong BD pet!

Hello!

I recently got a space faerie code from a friend, and decided I could try and challenge her with my Cybunny (rawrmmmz) since he had the most hitpoints of all my pets. Sadly enough he couldn't hardly beat her, and I wonder if anyone had a pet for me to borrow for a day so I can beat her and get the avatar?

Or if you're a BD expert, can someone give a link to a good technique to beat the space faerie and can they look if my pet would be able to beat her at all?

Thanks a bunch in advance :)

Personally, I havent beaten her because I dont have her as a challenger! Congratz on that! ^_^ But I do know people that havent beaten her with the ALP Battledome pet. :yes: As for items, they used the TDN guide for her. You are going to need higher HP than rawrmmmz has! :laughingsmiley:

Hello!

I recently got a space faerie code from a friend, and decided I could try and challenge her with my Cybunny (rawrmmmz) since he had the most hitpoints of all my pets. Sadly enough he couldn't hardly beat her, and I wonder if anyone had a pet for me to borrow for a day so I can beat her and get the avatar?

Or if you're a BD expert, can someone give a link to a good technique to beat the space faerie and can they look if my pet would be able to beat her at all?

Thanks a bunch in advance :)

Hey viridian. Try the pet lending. they are lending a battledome pet! Good Luck!!!

@Domino: That is amazing guide, but it would require 250+ STR.

How ever, I was able to beat SF with 150ish HPs.

Get 2 Voidberry Potions, Thick Smoke Bomb, Downsize!, Jade Elixir. You need Burrow and Sink as abilities

Start with 2 V-Pots and Burrow.

Make sure you have good amount of HP left.

Then use 2 V-pots and Sink.

Then follow up with D! and V-Pot + defend.

At this point, make sure SF only has ~100-150 left.

V-pot + TSB + your strongest ability. (Not a faerie one, species)

If she's still alive, use V-pot and Jade Elixir. and if she still won't die, keep using 2 V-pots and defend until the battle ends.

This is a easy way, but may require some amount of tries, even if you do get her to 100ish HP before starting to use the one-use items.

The set costs 160k + TSB (10k) and J-Elixir (6k?) for each time you use them.

I borrowed TDN's Battlepet Bruno and managed to beat the space faerie with the guide from ~Lurkerkilla

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.