Anyone willing to help me?

Viirli

Hi everyone! Im currently on a mission to get myself all of the lab map. Ive been searching around, but does anyone have the average cost of the whole set? Ive allready got three pieces, but i was wondering about total prices. And of anyone would be willing to do trades now, id pay them back ASAP, but i'd understand people concerned about honesty. Thanks!

I am hunting for my own lab map too, and I have realized it is around 1 000 000 nps, the whole set on the trading post, but, I've been told that the map is cheaper if bought in separate pieces.

there's the link to the trading post!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse

I suggest playing lots of KQ because I got the 2 most expensive ones from it multiple times! And haggle with people. They always seem willing to go at least 30k under price. :)

It seems as though people have already helped you find the price, but I can help you find the best way to get the NPs.

Key Quest is a good way to get NPs, and get prizes while doing it!

Selling these prizes and getting NPs for just playing KQ will help you get those lab pieces in no time.

Thanks for the help everyone! Im sure ill finish the map soon.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.