so....hi?

Kuroida

This is the purpose of this section right? :S

Just saying hi and nice to meet you all. I'm hoping I'll be active but with school starting soon and life to live I can't really garantee anything. :S

My neopets account is kinda complicated. I had an account years ago. Totally forgot the password and username and everything by now so I made a new one. Then my sister took it over (as all little sisters must do). So, I guess account wise I'm only a week old but I've had a grand total of at least 3-4 years on neopets by now .....

Likes? I like anime, manga, comic books, Formula One racing, tennis and badminton. I like to write fan fictions and play computer strategy games like World of Warcraft and Dawn of War and I think I'm addicted to Tetris :P

Dislikes? I don't like piano, volunteering for community service hours and I DESPISE swimming GREATLY >.<

And I think that's good enough of an introduction. So again, nice to meet you all. Maybe you guys can tell me a bit about you too? It'd be nice to meet some people here.

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

We understand not being as active now, with school starting. We have a lot of members (and staff) who are heading back to school and aren't around as often.

About myself: I've been on Neopets for 8 years. (Since I was 16, and I still have my account.) I have an older sister who plays, but I actually got her started on it. :P She started after she saw me playing. So she's been playing for 8 years now too. (I just saw her online again last night.)

I'm 25 and married. I love Mangas as well. (I don't watch much Anime, except Bleach.) I actually wrote fan fics when I was in my mid-teens.

As far as WoW, my husband is trying to get me to play.

I'm sure you'll love the community here. Everyone is great. :)

Yep, it is! So... hi! Welcome to the forums. I'm Livvy, there's a snack table to your left from which you may eat, and I live under it with my other half Laura. And that's all you need to know about me. :D

Buuuut since that's hardly an introduction, I'll continue. ;)

I completely understand about how hard it is to be active with school. I try to be really active, but school has forced 2 or 3 hiatuses for me. It's my senior year in high school, so with college applications on top of school... *scared* But I love the people here, so I keep coming back. ^-^ Unfortunately, I can't really say the same for Neopets. I've been kind of off-again, on-again for a while now, with various accounts forgotten and recreated. I enjoy drama, though I'm not very good at it, and writing, which I'm actually pretty decent at. Mangas are interesting, though I'm not a very avid reader of them. I always forget how to read regular books after reading a manga. :P

Um.... that's all I've got for now. So yeah! Nice to meet you. =]

Hi spritzie and livvy. Thanks both of you for the warm welcom :)

I started playing neopets when I'm was in third grade so....12? I dunno. Now I'm 16, going into gr 11 and starting up again.

@spritzie:

about the fan fiction writing. That's so cool! What did you write about? I don't have an older sister but I'm OK with that. And for WoW. You should totally play. It's a great game although some people have major addiction to it o.o

@lizzy:

I can switch between manga and comic books with ease now since I'm so used to it. I am terrible at drama. I can do music but I hate it and my parents don't want me anywhere near art so I can't really say I'm good at anything really -_- My friends and my history teacher all say I'm a great writer but I've had the same english teacher in gr. 9 and 10 and she's terrible so I can't really say my high school english marks match up with the comments -_-

It was mainly music/bands. (At the request of my sister.) She loved reading them, and she wasn't into writing. Where as, I love writing and I'm really good with it.

I'm thinking about it. My husband just paid to re-activate his old account yesterday. I already know I'll go with a Blood Elf if I play. That's about it.