Rejoining Neopets; Transferring Mains. Am I at risk to be frozen?

Cheru

So. c: Hello, everyone! Thank you in advance for the help.

I'm very excited to be rejoining Neopets! However, when I was younger, I had a LOT of accounts for some reason. :/ I've deleted the ones I could get into, but there are a handful of REALLY old ones I cannot get into / can't remember.

I'm really, really happy because I managed to get back into my favorite side account that I NEVER even touched - didn't even have a newbie pack or anything. I transferred all my stuff over through the trading post to this account from my old one, and then deleted it. I have one more account I can actually get into; I kind of want to keep it, but I'm not sure...

My question is; will I get frozen for this? My main has a completely different address than my other ones, and has NEVER made contact, except to "trade". I'm all jumbled up and nervous right now. >< I don't want to be frozen! This is my 70 month account. ):

First question: I don't believe you need to worry about the accounts you can't remember or get into. If they're obviously not in use, they shouldn't be an issue.

Second question: You are allowed to move to a new main account, or switch which account is your main. (Though they ask you don't do it often, as it can cause confusion if you keep switching which is your main.)

Correct. With 5 accounts max TNT means that you can have 5 accounts that you use, therefore if they are not in use (and haven't for years) they should not be an issue. With today's clearing of accounts going on, they may eventually be deleted :)

Congratulations on making your 70 month one as your main! It should not be an issue since you transferred all items from the IP address your old main was on as well (at least, that's what I assume from this) :) Therefore TNT will not think of anything odd. If not, they probably still won't unless you would report it to them, haha :P So yeah, no worries!