Altador Plot 10 help...(grrr)

MzM

Ok i just wanted ot make sure i was not insane. For the past 3 days :crying: i have been trying to get 1 of the 3 items needed to get the collector constelation...is there a trick i am missing? i have checked random times for the past 3 days :crying: ...LOL. I did completely finish 1-9 so i didnt miss anything there...any advice or help plzz...LOL

TY

did you go to one of the shop and check their interest rates

so if you go intoi a shop and it says

Neopian Inflation is currently at 4.89%

(the numbers might be different)

Go to the babnk and deposit all your np

Then take 489np out (same as interest) and go back to the shop and clikc on the item that cost 489

did you go to one of the shop and check their interest rates

so if you go intoi a shop and it says

Neopian Inflation is currently at 4.89%

(the numbers might be different)

Go to the babnk and deposit all your np

Then take 489np out (same as interest) and go back to the shop and clikc on the item that cost 489

Grrr...nope still nothing. hmph...lol

My sister had trouble with that part aswell. I didn't have much problem though, once you know the interest rate, make sure you only have that amount out of the bank, no more and no less. Then just start to refresh as either of the 3 shops, if one doesn't work try another, BUT be carefull becuase the interest rate changes every now and then, so check that aswell, that should do the trick, good luck with the rest of the plot!

My sister had trouble with that part aswell. I didn't have much problem though, once you know the interest rate, make sure you only have that amount out of the bank, no more and no less. Then just start to refresh as either of the 3 shops, if one doesn't work try another, BUT be carefull becuase the interest rate changes every now and then, so check that aswell, that should do the trick, good luck with the rest of the plot!

GOOD LORD THAT TOOK FOREVER....lol. TY :D

GOOD LORD THAT TOOK FOREVER....lol. TY :D

Your welcome, I'm glad I could help, if you have any other questions please feel free to private message me :D