Viridian's Neopet Clay work

Viridian

Thanks blue! Though my draik did not get in an the wishing well hasn't showed up either. Guess I have to keep on trying?

In any case I finished both (!) the Kookiths, and I hope you like them :)

kookith_blue_and_christmas_by_mumbletothesky-d2yf93e.jpg

They are quite cute! :) I myself prefer the pirate kookith, but that's just because I love the color pirate :D

BTW I finished Jerry! :) Read more about how I made Jerry in my blog : http://claydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/09/jerry-jerry.html . And made a little story :P

jerry11024x768.jpg

Criminal Jerry for not wearing clothes :D

jerry21024x768.jpg

Got touched by a magic hand and is now wearing clothes :D

jerry31024x768.jpg

Is now our holy mascot :D

The dots & moon are glow in the dark. Tiny stars were really too tiny to make :O Birdcage I found somewhere at a dump, and now used it for the first time... lol

Well, I'm not sure if this is in the right line of subjects, but how about a Virtublaster 3000?

sloth_tcg_blaster3.gif

(Yes yes, I know, us boys and our violent minds... :P )

Thanks Zakuro! I'm glad you like it :) I started back in may 2010, got the clay as a birthday present (since the start to order all of it might be very expensive). I was intrigued by the pokemon cards with clay pokemon on it, and finally discovered what they were made of. Also, people on Deviantart inspired me. I really love working with it! :)

A weapon? haha. Hmm I doubt I can make it stand up right like in the picture, but I probably would be able to make one ^^ I'll keep it in mind!