editing pet homepage?

lily22

Hey, has anyone been able to edit their pet's homepage in the last day or two? Whenever I go to "preview changes", I just get a blank screen. I've tried going to one of my pets with the default homepage (so clearly nothing skeevy in the code) and clicking "preview changes" directly, but still blank screen. Is it just me?

I think that they are just making sure that everything is up to date. I don't know about you guys, but its been awhile since the petpages were updated. ;D And on top of that, throughout their layout changes and all, a lot of their coding messed up and some stuff you couldn't put on the petpage layout/CSS-wise. So I think that they are just fixing everything for the time being.

It could also be that they are updating their coding for the CGers. Most CG links could come from petpages, that they are trying hard to prevent that. Too many people have been scammed lately, that they want to stop it. (: