The Perfect Plot?

Zac

Hey everyone!

It's Zac. I used to be really active on these forums a couple years ago and now I'm seeing a lot of new members! :D Anyways, I'm an avid Neopets player, and I recently started development on what is hopefully going to be a really sweet off-site Neopets-based plot called The Mutated Moach. It involves a moach (of course!) who undergoes a horrible mutation and it is the users job to transform him back and capture the culprit. (Metroid, another TDNF user, deserves most of the credit for this awesome theme!) The plot is based in Mystery Island and its structure is actually based on the 'Where's Ian?' plot TDN threw a while back with a completely new storyline!

Designing a plot is actually pretty difficult, and, going through some users posts here and on the Neoboards, I've noticed a lot of discontent with some of the newer plots on Neo. So what do you guys like to see in a plot? Anything in particular regarding the puzzles or activities or storyline? I really want to make this plot spectacular.

Also, while I'm at it, if you are a fantastic or super member interested in helping out with this plot, just shoot me a PM. Specifically, I'm looking for puzzle and dialogue writers, but if you also know PHP it would be awesome if you could help me out too!

So, leave me a reply with your ideas, or just stop by and say hello! I'm interested to see who all are still here from my days at TDN and I always enjoy meeting new members!

Hi! I am just stopping by to say hello. :) I am a new member (kinda) and I definitely wasnt around to meet the "oldies" here. :) Good luck with your plot! I am sure it will be spectacular. :king:

*waves*

Hey Zac! I'm glad to see you're still hanging around. :P And of course, I'm still willing to help with plot design/coding if you have any specific tasks.