Hi! I'm Brain.

gbraing

I've been a Neopets user for more than 6 years, have had a TDN account for a couple of months, and a TDN forums account for about 5 minutes! So, uh, hi. :laughingsmiley: I'm a Meepit fan, I love my pets and my friends, and I'm an avid supporter of Maraqua during the Altador Cup. And...I don't know what else to say here, but it's nice to meet you all. ^_^

Welcome!! I'm Mike! I love my pets and friends, as well, however... I support Haunted Woods during the Altador Cup... but it's cool that you like Maraqua. We can't all be cool like me.lol j/k

Look me up on Neopets and friend me if you'd like! I'm busy playing away at NeoQuest right now and racking up NP to buy stamps...

HI BRAIN! I am Koko from lovely_koko96! lmaosmiley.gif

Have fun on the forums cuz it is packed with insane people, but you will feel like home here. smile_anim.gif

Welcome to the forums Brain. (I knew it. My fingers automatically typed Brian.) I'm Spritzie. :)

I supported Maraqua for the AC as well. How'd you do with your goals? I'd hopped to reach rank 20, and be totally amazing for my first AC, but I made it to rank 10.

Is that name perhaps from Pinky and the Brain? :woot:

If you can believe it, it's actually not. :P If I remember correctly, the very first avatar I used on the Neoboards was the Library Faerie - Brainy one, and I put "Brainy" in my signature as a reference to the avatar. Between that, my username, and a person named Brian in the chatgroup I frequented (it really is a common mistake, Spritzie!), I decided to just adopt it as my NeoName. ^_^

I supported Maraqua for the AC as well. How'd you do with your goals? I'd hopped to reach rank 20, and be totally amazing for my first AC, but I made it to rank 10.

I was an All-Star in the Altador Cup for the first time, which I was really proud of. I was a beginner for my first two seasons and reached only Level 5 last year, so I really admire such dedication for your first year!

My fingers do that sometimes. They go on auto-type. I often end up with words out of nowhere. :laughingsmiley:

I wanted to make 20, but I couldn't do it. I got burnt out, and my arm hurt too much. But it was fun. I can't wait until next year.

My fingers do that sometimes. They go on auto-type. I often end up with words out of nowhere. :laughingsmiley:

I wanted to make 20, but I couldn't do it. I got burnt out, and my arm hurt too much. But it was fun. I can't wait until next year.

Yeah, I love the team spirit of the Altador Cup. It's really fun to be working so hard towards a common goal, especially when the team's pretty successful like Maraqua was this year. :)

Very few things in the world beat staying up until midnight my time to get results, only to find that we've beaten a team that we were the underdogs against. :laughingsmiley:

It was a really fun experience. I'm glad I picked Maraqua. And Maraqua will be the only team I play for from now on.

I never knew much about the AC, so I didn't know what to really expect with each team. But it was great.

Though I have to say, it was distracting playing YYB against Kiko Lake. The way the Kikos bounced on the field was really distracting. :laughingsmiley:

It was a really fun experience. I'm glad I picked Maraqua. And Maraqua will be the only team I play for from now on.

I never knew much about the AC, so I didn't know what to really expect with each team. But it was great.

Though I have to say, it was distracting playing YYB against Kiko Lake. The way the Kikos bounced on the field was really distracting. :laughingsmiley:

Glad to hear it! ^_^ Did you ever come on the WAM boards?

Oh, gosh, yes. They were like little M&Ms.

No I didn't. I could never drag myself away from here. I was always torn on whether to play more YYB or be on here.

They were! That's what they looked like. I just wished they hadn't bounced like that. It was too hard to focus. I kept having to stop from laughing.

They were! That's what they looked like. I just wished they hadn't bounced like that. It was too hard to focus. I kept having to stop from laughing.

And some of the tails? So distracting. xD

Hi Brain.... Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forums. I am so far (newbie too).

Hello to you too! My introduction board is/was no longer on the first page, so I believe that means I'm legit now, right? xD