Can't go on Neopets

Octopus

I have this problem where I am unable to access Neopets from any computer in my house (I used IE, Firefox, and Safari and none of them worked) with the exception of the homepage. Do you think this is a server problem or a CG, and is there any way to access the site again (no other site has been blocked)? Please help!

wow i almost died on the inside, I clicked on someones user for god knows what reason i spose too look at their pets. Browser froze reopened and couldnt open neopets at all. To make matters wors ei kept trying too search my username from the log in screen and then when it worked said it didnt exsist. Died some more. Then i searched my sisters account and said hers didnt. And this board makes it a bit mroe re assuring

I am having no problem with neopets, besides the fact that they won't email me my side account password <_<

EDIT: Neopets is officially back and running :) But...I still didn't get my email from TNT. :/

Neopets works now, but strange thing is that TDN went down right after I was able to go on o_O

Aww, hope they reply soon! (Didn't they use to take under 15 min to email pws? Hmm..)

I finally got my emails 2 days later. XD