Can't Recieve Password for Side Account?

Riverus

I have a side account, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the password is for it. I use it all the time, but I just keep it signed in on a second browser. Well my computer is off getting fixed, so I'm using my sister's computer. I've punched in every password I've used recently, and I've sent a password request twice now - once on Sunday before we went camping, and again a few hours ago. I know I switched all my accoutnts over to a new professional e-mail I made after I got hacked last fall. Just in case, I've checked my main e-mail and my school e-mail. The password has not been sent to either. Should I send in a ticket? I don't want to risk having my account frozen and not being able to get it back (the only things I have there are four pets). I don't want to keep trying passwords though, because I'm afriad that will look suspicious (I just got frozen out from trying passwords for the next hour). Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd swear on my life that it was one of three passwords, but none of them have worked.

I'm not sure of how efficient the new ticket system is, but I would keep trying passwords. We have a forum member who tried to get his account back for a really long time and tried TONS of passwords until he finally remembered the right one :) I don't think they freeze you, but you only get a few attempts each day.