Hi! It's the new girl!

Guest Yoshinho

Hello and Welcome! I am yoshinho or yoshi. Please read the rules.

Remember to also check out my forums! www.yoshiforums.b1.jcink.com! Completly safe!

You can probably find help on this forum or in one of the guides

hi there and welcome! You'll find were all very friendly here and if you ever need help, just post! :)

(Rules: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/6361-the-daily-neopets-forum-rules/)

Remember to read the rules, but basically on here, no double posting, all posts over 7 words, and abide by neopets rules :)

You'll probably get more help if you post in our forum that is espeically for the Altador plot (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/58-altador-plot/) but we can't finish the plot for you (neopets says in their rules basically you have to do everything for yourself), but we can help you as much as you need! On the main page, we have a whole section just for the Altador plot which is very helpful, so take a look :)

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

Have fun settling in, and just jump in ;)

Hi I am Divya! Nice to meet you. *shakes hand* :D

I love reading. By computing, do you mean math? If so, I love math! Kinda. It is fun, but it can get kinda boring. :laughingsmiley:

Anyway, feel free to ask questions and I hope you have fun here!

Hi! I'm Angie :) I hope you're finding the help you needed. I think I re-started Neopets too late to start the plot myself :(

Just so you know, the Altador Plot is still available to be done. I just did it probably, 4-5 months ago.

Maybe I've missed more than I thought... I did the 1st one, I think. But I thought there was just some plot having to do with Altador that just ended.

The plot that just ended, was the Atlas of the Ancients, which can no longer be done. (It is what lead to the discovery of Moltara.)

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

No one can finish the plot for you, but there is a guide that can help.

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I will just go by my Neopets username, Stephanies_phantom. I'm new to this forum and website! However, I have been playing on Neopets off and on for the past five years. Just recently I've gotten really into it! I've upgraded my shop, discovered new things, collected many avatars, started battling in the Battledome for Defenders of Neopia, and so much more!

Oh and I'm always game for new Neofriends.

In my spare time, I like to read, watch movies, play on Neopets, go on Facebook, text, and hang out with friends. I'm also on my college's color guard squad. :D