Frozen...Please Help Me

Chic_Sammy

Okay, so I was on Neopets this morning, everything was fine. I was using the SSW buying stuff for my shop. I logged out for an hour, then when I tried to log back in, I got the Message of Doom. This is a quote:

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page. If you would like information on getting this account back, please contact us by clicking here.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly.

I followed the links to the support center, and cannot find anything specifically for my problem. Anyone have any ideas, wisdom, advice? Any help would be great.

Did you buy any unusually cheap items? Did you have anything weird happen while you were on, like getting logged out?

It's as if this freezing/accounts getting hacked thing, is going around like the flu. :(

I hope they get back to you quickly so you know what's going on.

Absolutely nothing peculiar. Had to go run an errand, logged out per usual. In the span of an hour it was iced. :( Is there a particular email address or link for this kind of thing?

At least it is for self protection, not for something you didn't do (cheating or the like).

Submit a ticket... Go to account support (its somewhere at the bottom), say that your question isnt listed and then select that your account was frozen.

Thank goodness I had an updated list of equipped items, etc. to verify my identity. I submitted a ticket about five minutes ago. I almost had enough saved for the FQD, not to mention all of my collections and such. I hope the stupid hacker didn't take anything. I searched my pets and looks like they are still with my account, frozen as well.

From what I have researched and from previous experience, the odds of getting my account back are pretty slim. Grrr...

Sorry for using the wrong lingo, I agree, Cracker- not hacker most likely got me.

On an updated note- my ticket is still sitting in some inbox, has not been addressed yet. :(