Mistmantle

Viridian

Hey all!

Has anyone of you ever heard of the trilogy called Mistmantle? If not, check out this website!

It's a cute series on a Squirrel named Urchin and his friends. He doesn't have any family and is quite mysterious. Together with others he gets into some adventures, which may be scary at times.

To anyone who likes animals or reading in general, I'd say go check it out.

And to those who have read it... A friend of mine started a forum on it which I will be promoting here and on other places. If you wish to check it out: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Mistmantle/index.php?act=idx :)

I saw this and I was like, "Of course Ryan likes this!" :P I just wanted to know, what kind of adventures? Are they, "Who stole my acorn?" or are they, "Who squirrel-napped my brother?" There is a big difference you know. ;)

I waswondering if anyone would expect me to have read these. :P

More like The king and the queen have a kid who will be the new king but he is found murdered and it's a big suspensul plot thing with awsome battles and otters biting peoples hands. :yes:

They already released the 5th one? I thought that was going to be in August! :O

Yup because I saw the word "Squirrels." :laughingsmiley:

Thats intense. *runs to library* Hmmmm, I'll go later. I wanna see those books.

Yep the stories are pretty good, not like kids books, but really like... We gotta fight the evil king, or safe this person from the evil guy.. etc.

Check out the main site my friend made too: http://sites.google.com/site/mistmantlechronicles/

Virdian, you have to read the 4th book. So epic and they have an awsome battle inside the castle where crows are trying to get inside and they keep trapping them or setting traps and stuff to keep them out. :yes:

I looked for all of the titles but none of them are there. :( But the librarian said that they were in another library. So I am going there tomorrow. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone read the redwall books? I've seen the mistmantle books innthe book store but never really picked one up. I love the redwall books though and it seems like there might be a similar vibe to these books so I might just have to check them out.