We Want CornFlakes Back NOW!!

Chic_Sammy

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who misses Cornflakes Banter?

• I DO!
    • Me, me MEEE!!!

So, Cornflakes is awesome. Not only is she a great friend to everyone she meets,

she is super helpful on the forums. Intelligent, knowledgeable of Neopets related graphics and techie talk,

witty, and above all else, MISSED terribly.

Hopefully she will see this thread, know that she is loved and missed, and will return soon. :)

(And if she does not see it, I will call her and tell her to check!!)

So, let's flood this thread, and possibly her profile, with messages about us all wanting her back!

I didn't know she had left o_O ...but then again, I haven't been too active on these forums myself lately.

Did she officially announce her departure? If not, she could be preoccupied with one of the many wonderful (i.e. problematic and time-consuming) projects concerning her house...

In any case, she IS pretty awesome, and if she were to leave indefinitely I would surely miss her kindness and lovely Marilyn Monroe avatars prettying up the site :wub_anim:

There's no "Who's Cornflakes?" option.

Seriously, she's only been gone for 4 days. I was gone for 5 months and no one freaked out. So don't worry. She's most likely busy with real life. She'll be back before you know it, even if HAMS has to drag her back. (not really)

And last I checked, she didn't announce any departures.

@CAV and Hannah (because I accidentally used quick reply with multiquote):

She's posted that she has no more time left for the forums on her "About Me".