Hello all you TDN members!!!

Hello, I'm The Draik Master, you can call me Draik, or Master. I was recommended here by yoshinho just like vince who has already posted here.

I like Draiks a TON and moofins also :D and yes I said M-O-O-F-I-N-S those are better than m-u-f-f-i-n-s muffins just stand around and whine about how moofins are better xD so I hope many of you can become friends with me! :D *is uber happy for no reason*

XD usually more people like Krawks more for some reason....nah Draiks rule I know too much about them, like that they are 3 feet tall o_0

and that curiosity has never killed a Draik...

and that Draiks are good at breaking out of the Meridell dungeons...

I do know too much about Draiks.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN. ^_^

I'm also a very avid Draik lover. Although they're not my favorite neopet, they're certainly in my top 5.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll love TDN. The people here are wonderful, and extremely helpful.

Hi! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer* :D

You like Draiks, eh? THEY ARE MY ULTIMATE DREAMIE!!!! I really want a Draik. REALLY want a Draik. REALLY REALLY REALLY want a Draik! :wub_anim:

*Gives Divya a Draik Lollipop to settle her down* :laughingsmiley:

I've yet to get a zap that's Draik worthy. But I got lucky, and was able to adopt a Fire Krawk, which I've been working on trading. It's being considered now, for a Baby Draik. (I should find out within a week.)

*Gives Divya a Draik Lollipop to settle her down* :laughingsmiley:

I've yet to get a zap that's Draik worthy. But I got lucky, and was able to adopt a Fire Krawk, which I've been working on trading. It's being considered now, for a Baby Draik. (I should find out within a week.)

Mmmmm thanks. *takes a tiny nibble out of Draik Lollipop* I am gonna save the rest. :laughingsmiley:

And ahhhhhh! 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down and up and down and up and down*

*Gives Anisha a Draik Lollipop too*

I need to figure out a petpet that would be good with a Faerie Draik. I already have one picked out for a Baby Draik.

I'm also going to look at Maraquan petpets too, out of curiosity.

Petpet that looks good with a Faerie Draiks. *runs and looks* Mostly, the Faerie petpets are all good. I think that the Faerie Kadoatie is just PERFECT for a Faerie Draik, but it is really expensive.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Oh wait, it seems as though the Draik Lair may have beaten me to this...