Hello all from a newbie

Hello all out there in TDN world!

My name is Krystal, I'm 21 and have been playing Neopets for around 7 years.

I sort of dabble in everything on Neopets, but I'm always working on my avatar hunting. I currently have 219 avvies.

I'm hoping to work on getting my shop back on track, and trying my luck at restocking UBs.

I'm glad to be here, and hope to get to know others on here.

So, basically, *waves* Hi everyone! b)

Hi Krystal! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer* :D

219 avvies? Nice! Right now my goal is 200, only 5 away!!! And 7 years?! Woah! Thats a lot. I have only been playing for 9 months but this community has helped me A LOT! So, I hope you have fun here and feel free to ask questions!

Guest Yoshinho

Hello and Welcome! I am yoshinho or yoshi. Please read the rules.

Remember to also check out my forums! www.yoshiforums.b1.jcink.com! Completly safe!

So you are an avatar collector. Wow don't tell me you beat my avatar count! :(

Welcome to the forums. I'm Spritzie. :) I've been on Neopets for 8 years. In last year, I've been working hard on my avatar count. I'm now up to 240.

I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Hi everyone. Thank you all for your replies!

I'm up to 221 avies now. 240 is A LOT! My goal is to make it to 225 by the end of July...

Keep working toward your goals everyone... the games are tough for me as well. I try and try but most of them leave me :S lol.

I want to thank you all again for making me feel so welcome. I'm a little shy but I'm hoping to get to know people on here, find help when I need it, and offer it when I can.

Hi everyone. Thank you all for your replies!

I'm up to 221 avies now. 240 is A LOT! My goal is to make it to 225 by the end of July...

Keep working toward your goals everyone... the games are tough for me as well. I try and try but most of them leave me :S lol.

I want to thank you all again for making me feel so welcome. I'm a little shy but I'm hoping to get to know people on here, find help when I need it, and offer it when I can.

Around, January, I had about 160. And I just poured over TDN's avatar checklist, trying to get everything I could. Then I joined the ALP (Avatar Lending Program) which helped me get most of the pet and petpet avatars.

Wow, that's an awesome collection! Welcome to TDN. I've heard really great things from the ALP here, and I'm sure it will really be useful to you. ^_^ Anyway, enjoy it here, I love it, so I'm sure you will too.

Well then, welcome to you too, Megan! And you, Krystal, since I didn't have the chance to greet you yet. Pretty much everything to be said has been said, so my greeting can be short and to the point.

Hi. I'm Livvy. :D The snack table is to your left.

I definitely feel very welcomed here, thank you all.

I especially love the snack table. Mmmm :yes:

I hope to join the ALP soon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And hopefully, I can be of help in return.

If anyone would like to add me as a NF, please feel free to do so.

My username is Krys132003.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.