transfer neopoints?

mrguyman

Send a bunch of jellies or or dung or something to your side account. Log on to your side and put them all up in the trades, individually. Log on to your main, and offer up to 800,000 np on each of those trades, until you have sent the amount of neopoints you want to send. Log back on to your side and accept the trades. Repeat in reverse to send them back.

Or, overprice junk in your shop on your side and buy the stuff from your main. Seems quicker for me than trading. (Log in-make trade-log out-offer on trade-log in, accept trade...yadda yadda yadda.

Oops! I did not think about side accounts not being able to have shops. Guess I should have read those rules more closely. Disregard previous statement.

Edited by Chic_Sammy

Or, overprice junk in your shop on your side and buy the stuff from your main. Seems quicker for me than trading. (Log in-make trade-log out-offer on trade-log in, accept trade...yadda yadda yadda.

The issue with that is shops are not allowed on side accounts... they're only allowed on main accounts. So trades are the best way to do it.