Latest Avatar Solution Solutions

Superfly

On the frontpage you will notice the latest avatar solutions, I was wondering if maybe on the 2 avatar pictures above the link, could actually be the 2 newest avatars? That way, just by viewing the front page, you can tell if you have the latest avatar or not!!! Ok, well any thoughts...

LOL yea, ian has dissapeared ;)

Also, its just a suggest, so if you like it, which it seemed like you sorta did, then maybe it could be done, whenever, just put it on the super long list! ;) Thanks

=)TJ

Ya know I did make a list..... but it went...... sour... I wont go into it :( Anyways I dont really know why the avatars are what they are, I suppose Ian liked those or something. A downside though is that it will need to be changed evertime ther is a new avatar released, and because its got special coding or something, us staffers cant change it.

Yea I was thinking that coding could be an issue, because it is that automatic update thing or something.

Maybe (who knows if this is possible) but, like the featured game, could you have it search/automaticly update from your own avatar page, which you can change, and is easy to change, or something like that

does that even make sense?