new guy here

mrguyman

Hey everyone! I'm new to the TDN forums, quite obviously :P I just want to let you guys know a couple of things about me. I come and go from neopets, so sometimes I may be quite active but other times, I'll never be here. Second, I tend to delete my neopets accounts and start off fresh :P It's pretty stupid, but it's fun for me xD I probably won't delete this account though, because I got magma this morning :D So, anyways, even though my account says I'm one month old, I'm not a newbie to neopets! (but I'm NOT a veteran either)

Hi, mrguyman! Welcome to TDN! Hope you enjoy it here. It's a nice forum.

lol I used to do the same exact thing with my accounts. Eventually I settled back to my first one, though. & Congrats on the magma pet!

btw. I love your username :P

Hey there mrguyman! People round here call me Doc!

Welcome to TDNF! The snack table it to your left! (take that livvy :P)

We are a frienly bunch as long as you follow our rules!

I am also like you, my friend. But unlike you, Im more of a veteran cause ive been playing since about 2003 :D

Anyways, enjoy TDNF :D

Shoryus have always been my favorite, my very first pet, was a Blue Shoyru. (She's in the drawing in my signature, along with her petpet.) I've had her for over 8 years now. I'm so attached. I can't even bring myself to paint her. :laughingsmiley:

What's your favorite limited pet? (I have a Jetsam (Adopted from the Pound), Koi (MP and on Koi Day), Hissi (Hissi Day), Chomby (Lab ray), and a Krawk. (Adopted to trade for a Draik)

Hey hey, howdy howdy. I'm a veteren back from when...uh, well, nearly back from when it started. So if you any question on the old bad graphics and strange plots like Sacrificers (hah) ask me!

:) And welcome! Congrats on magma!