A Wall of Neopian... Stuff.

Grove

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot! I freaking love drawing 'em... There's just so much room for personality. c:

Sir_Cavelli_of_Brightvale_by_Gpotious.png

This is Sir Cavelli of Brightvale~ A Mutant Xwee! He was very studious, but didn't read the right books, so he got expelled. When he did, he decided to hunt down the answers to his questions his own way- after traveling all of Neopia, he finally found his answers from a place not too far from his home- the Haunted Woods.

With plenty of ghosts and vampires and what not- them being immortal- he managed to get his hands on primary source information. He later returned to Brightvale with his findings an unlikely hero. The end. :B

Lunchtime_by_Gpotious.png

For my Neopian Times work-in-progress.

Just finished Chapter 3 out of five earlier. c: Hee hee. I'll post here once I'm done and submit to the NT.

The_Soldier_and_His_Sister_by_Gpotious.png

Kois yay.

I just remembered: My current series will have some references to Niko, Hans, Rinata and Taggin! All in the same chapter.

---

Edit: Okay, I lied about Taggin, I couldn't find a way to fit him in, :c Oh well.

I_Lost_by_Gpotious.png

...Shut up. Yeah, Barit's the main character in Chapter 4 of my series. :B

I'm cramming in my Altador Cup dorkiness in a story about Disaster and War, heck yes.

You can write, too?! Gosh. Can't wait to read it!

I can write, but I can't draw to save my life.

I'm cramming in my Altador Cup dorkiness in a story about Disaster and War, heck yes.

Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

Kelp_by_Gpotious.png

Welcome to Kelp, the most FREAKING DETAILED place in the whole of Neopia!

I__m_a_Victim_Too_by_Gpotious.png

Aaaand your dose of emotional Elon.

Dear Grove,

Congratulations! Your entry (The Tales of Maraqua) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

As for my work, I'm sure you'll get to read it soon. :B

To end the post, here's Niko again! Might make a story for him too, my mysterious little fortuneteller. :B

i_am_inspired_by_gpotious-d2y7yfr.png

click for full picture.

"I am inspired."

Hanakaoi'elehe, or Niko, is a rather odd Rainbow Lenny from Mystery island. Claiming to have Geraptikan blood, he worships Anthos, the Great Feathered Hissi. He also believes in the existence of many other powerful spirits.

Whether you want to believe in his claims, well, it's up to you.

After being struck by lightning and coming out unscathed, Niko became convinced that he was psychic.

That's yet another claim that not all may believe. Regardless, he's impressive with his cards. The 7 of Spades is his motif card~

• 2 weeks later...

I__m_a_Victim_Too_by_Gpotious.png

Aaaand your dose of emotional Elon.

Dear Grove,

Congratulations! Your entry (The Tales of Maraqua) has been selected to appear in a future issue of the Neopian Times. A shiny trophy has been added to your user lookup. Thank you for contributing to the Neopian Times!

Emotional Elon is win.

And congrats on getting in the NT!

Haha, I adapted my painting style from a different artist's style, actually. :B We can always learn from somewhere.

I've always thought that all artists' personal styles, in some way, are the combination of other's styles. It's perfectly normal for one to borrow things from other styles and adopt them to their own style. :) Beautiful art, by the way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...