Food/Feeding Issues

Hannah B.

So I know there are some certain things that can be fed to certain pets to make something special happen; for example, you can feed anything to a Skeith, or when a Kau is fed any food with the word "milk" in the title, they will instantly bloat no matter what hunger level they're currently at. I've tried this on a few different days in the past week but somehow it's stopped working. My pet has just gone from "hungry" to "not hungry" each time I've fed her Kau Kau Farm Milk.

To anyone else that has a pet with a specialized food trick (hahah that sounds pretty magical!:laughingsmiley:) or anyone else with a Kau, has this happened to you? Has your awesome trick stopped working?

I'm tempted to point to this as a slight NP sink, since we can't fill up our Kaus with a single feeding we'll just have to buy more! *shifty eyes* <_<

Hey, I had no idea about the Kau Milk thing! And I used to have a Kau...who knew? But to answer your question, it is taking me a FEW more foods to fill up my pets (who are not Kaus). I am not really sure of what it is due too, but now I am mainly keeping them in the NeoLodge.