Forgotten my Pin Number?

Atta

I just earned enough Neopoints to morph my Pet into a Draik, But. I haven't taken anything out of my bank for so long that I've forgotten my Pin number. Because I'm under thirteen, and don't have Coppa consent, I can't get it E-Mailed to me.

And... Since the FAQ/Contact us page was modified I have no Idea how to contact Support Staff about this?

I'm in a bit of a Pickle, and I'd really love some help please :laughingsmiley:

Whenever you get to the faq page, all you do is click "Request Support" then click "Submit Ticket." You choose which of those suits your problem, and then tell TNT. Then whenever you want to check if they have contacted you, or whatever, you click "My Support."

If you don't know how to go to the FAQ page, heres a link. Help Good luck!

Thank you, So much!

How will the reply to my 'Ticket'?

They can't E-Mail me, so will it be in a Neomail, or will it be on the 'My Support' Page?

Thank you, So much!

How will the reply to my 'Ticket'?

They can't E-Mail me, so will it be in a Neomail, or will it be on the 'My Support' Page?

I have no clue. I think they reply to it on there, but I'm not sure. My question still hasn't gotten answered. I guess you just have to wait. and your welcome :D

I'm getting used to waiting :D

Mum Faxed in the Permission Form a few months ago, but... Nothing seems to be happening.

I'm sure they just threw it away as soon as they got it :P

I'm getting used to waiting :D

Mum Faxed in the Permission Form a few months ago, but... Nothing seems to be happening.

I'm sure they just threw it away as soon as they got it :P

I have no clue how long it'll take, but I guess you'll have to be patience.

You could always try remember your pin.

I'm pretty sure I know what the Pin is, But... It keeps saying It's wrong.

Starting to wonder if someone changed it.

I actually have no idea what could have happened.

Actually, you shouldn't be waiting months for your permission form to be accepted. I read about it and they said the longest it would take would be a couple days which means only a week. They must have people who look into that and would allow accounts to go through and whatnot.

If you haven't gotten anything after a couple months, it means that the permission form that you sent was either illegible or they didn't receive it. And when I say illegible, I mean that however you were supposed to fill it out, you filled it out wrong and/or the signature wasn't accurate enough for them.

Could be a guess, but for it to be that long is strange.

I don't entirely understand why I need parental permission anyway, What difference does it do?

I know about the Neoboards, and Neomail. But, Are those parts of the site actually Important to access?

I might try getting Mum to send in the form again, But. I actually don't see why I need to haver Full-Access to the site.