Help battling Kasuki Lu

I've tried Six... no Seven times now, and to now prevail. If you could, please recommend something that I might need to train in or any items. (I've already looked at the Battlepedia... it confuses me Dx)

Stats:

Lvl : 10

Str : 17

Def : 15

Mov : 14

Hp : 0 / 17 (Bout to heal :P)

Equipped Items:

Ixi Indestructible Blade

Egg Bomb

Sun Ring

Cursed Wand of Shadow

Ixi Indestructible Shield

2 Scarab Rings

Noxious Nectar

Abilities:

Night Vision

(Level 1)

Tough Skin

(Level 1)

Magic Pebbles

(Level 1)

Smoke Screen

(Level 1)

Heal

(Level 1)

Thanks for the help in advance :D

Some of what I'm going to tell you is probably on the Battlepedia but anyways...

-Your strength and defense needs to be at least 35-I didn't fight him until my pet had those stats and I still had a hard time because my HP wasn't up to par. Speaking of that, your HP is also too low, try to get at least 30.

-Consider upgrading your Faerie abilities-get Burrow as you already have the right level for it. This will be very useful for later DoN missions as well.

-I've never used any of your weapons except for Scarab Rings but if your stats are sufficient those alone should be enough to defeat him.

-Use Muffins: I reserve this method for serious defender fights or when the opponent is ridiculously strong and I desperately want the trophy/avatar like, right now (*cough* Black Pteri *cough*). This is how I win battles when I'm too lazy to train/too stingy to buy more codestones, can be based on luck.

Hope this helped!

Thanks peoples! Ima bout to train HARDCORE :yes:

EDIT: wow! I beat him with these stats!

Str : 18

Def : 16

Hp : 2 / 18

Thanks peoples! Ima bout to train HARDCORE :yes:

EDIT: wow! I beat him with these stats!

Str : 18

Def : 16

Hp : 2 / 18

Congratulations! You should still train hardcore for future avatars, I'm currently training to beat the Meerca Henchmen and trying hard not to slack.

Need like...52 more HP...

Congratulations! You should still train hardcore for future avatars, I'm currently training to beat the Meerca Henchmen and trying hard not to slack.

Need like...52 more HP...

Thanks! And good luck! plus, I am still training. trying to defeat both series of DoN is tough! :P