Exchange friend codes, Gamer Tags, etc

Rising Star

I didn't see one of these, so I figured I would make one. I don't know if it's against the rules to make a board like this, or to even exchange any of those, if it is, I apologize, and lock the board.

Anyways. I guess this is a board where you can come, and find someone to play a match with you. Feel free to post your friend codes/gamer tags, and any online games you have. Then someone can message you if they want to start a match, or something like that. Just make sure to keep all your gamertags, friend codes, etc, in one post. It makes it alot easier for people to look through.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 5027-3426-5657

Mario Kart Wii: I'll edit this when I play it again.

Pokemon SoulSilver: Will Edit

I'm sure I have more games, and I'll post them once I find them.

Anyways, feel free to post your codes, and stuff.

Awesome! I'm also too lazy to go get these things immediately, but I'll post them soon:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

Pokemon Battle Revolution:

Playstation Network: Just send me a personal message if you want it. I'm tired of getting 10 friend requests a day.

I'm guessing this board is ok?

I also have some DS games, but I don't feel like getting them. XD.

here's are mine (will keep editing)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 1763-6946-8895

Animal Crossing: City Folk: 5371-4687-9459

Pokemon Soul Silver (will also work if yuou have DPPt or HG): 4984 9464 6638

• 3 weeks later...

I have a PSN... haha

I have a whopping 3 friends -_- (probably because I only play FF13) so feel free to add me. :)

BlueMyMind

Never really bothered to go online for Wii games because I suck and I heard they have competitions for that kind of stuff o___o It would damage my self-esteem too much u_u

No one here knows me though so I doubt I'm going to get any invites. :<

/end ramble

Guys, if you want this thread to work well, try not to post more than once. Just edit your post, that way people can find the information more easily instead of having to search the whole entire thread.

Anyways, I have a Gamertag, but you'll have to PM me for it, because I don't want people I don't know adding me.

I mostly play MW2 and Halo 3, in case you're wondering.

@merody: FF13 is a great game :yes:. I miss the traditional town exploration aspect of the game though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity does anybody here play Runescape? :eh:

I tried to play runescape once, but I didn't find it too exciting. I still have the account though and I get emails from them all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to play runescape once, but I didn't find it too exciting. I still have the account though and I get emails from them all the time.

I don't like Runescape. I also tried to play it cause all my friends got obsessed with it. I lasted 5 days, then I got bored with it and never touched my account again. It was on one of my old emails, so I don't receive updates, thankfully.