Stuck in part 5....

rubberduckie

:grrr: Yess...I am stuck, at a VERY simple instruction

#34.. I have tried over and over to click the silly left hand corner at the tomb and it just doesn't do anything for me.. the curser does not even change. I completed the dreamer constallation and I have visited the characters, book ect. MULTIPLE times just trying to see if I skipped a step. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong..?

Help very much appreciated!!!

It took me probably 10 minutes. This one is very very touchy. Or at least it was for me. Just keep trying, try to keep your hand steady over the corner. It wouldn't take much to skip over the right spot.

Thank you so much for the help!!! I was sitting there for about 10mins and I still couldn't get the right spot.. I walked away from the computer and did something else for about an hour &when I got back I zoomed in on the picture and got the right spot within 20 seconds. size] o_O

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.