The layout looks really weird in my browser

potatoesandclowns

Hello everyone,

I'm using the most recent version of Mozilla Firefox, but somehow the Neopets layout looks very messed up. A part of the top of the page is missing as I can't scroll further. A screenshot to illustrate the problem is located HERE.

How do I get rid of this problem ?

I hope my English is understandable.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like you're being affected by some layout changes TNT made that screwed up ad blocking. :yes: Try updating your Adblock Plus subscriptions to fix the problem (Ctrl + Shift + E then Ctrl + Shift + T).

I remember this... They made some changes a while back to stop people from using adblock. This was the result. I know there's a work around for it but sadly enough I forgot :( Try Google for a solution (or wait til someone posts here)!

We had posts about this just a few weeks ago. You need to go to adblock and delete neopets.

Go to the Tools menu and click on "Add-ons." Then select Ad-Blocker and click on the preferences button.

Unclick the "Enabled" box for this entry:

neopets.com###ban_bottom

I think there might be a second one too. This is what I have right now though.

I'm having no problems with firefox, neopets, or adblocker plus.

Have you tried a different browser?

I remember this... They made some changes a while back to stop people from using adblock. This was the result. I know there's a work around for it but sadly enough I forgot :( Try Google for a solution (or wait til someone posts here)!

I'm using the latest version of Firefox and Adblock Plus but I'm not having that problem. Have you tried using a different browser? I guess you'll have to until you figure out the problem.

We had posts about this just a few weeks ago. You need to go to adblock and delete neopets.

Go to the Tools menu and click on "Add-ons." Then select Ad-Blocker and click on the preferences button.

Unclick the "Enabled" box for this entry:

neopets.com###ban_bottom

I think there might be a second one too. This is what I have right now though.

Guys, sorry to sound a little irked, but posting outdated information isn't going to help much. I've actively worked with the Adblock Plus filter list maintainers to get this problem fixed, and as of now it has been well and truly fixed without the need for stop-gap workarounds. It looks like the original poster simply hasn't updated eir filters recently, and so hasn't received the fix.

P&C, if the problem persists after updating your filter subscriptions, I'm going to need to know what filter lists you're subscribed to and what custom filters you have so I can figure out what's going on.