Hey Ya'll

So I'm pretty new here, I'm a college student and I've been on neopets for about 7 years now, I still have my very first account from when I was in middle school lol :laughingsmiley: I've been a lurker for a while (reading news n' whatnot) but the community seems pretty cool here, and I also wanted to meet some new friends that were around my age who are still into neopets as I am. I dont have any friends in person who still use neopets at all haha.

But yeah I just wanted to introduce myself :)

Welcome! I am Divya. Nice to meet you! :)

I am definitely not your age (I am 14) but I hope that we can still be friends! :laughingsmiley:

I hope you have fun in this amazing community!

Well, hi there! I dont know what to call you...? :worried: Anyways, just calll me Doc!

I am not your age either (Me being 13 and all :P), but I hope we can stil be friends!

Anyways, we are a friendly bunch here at TDNF, as long as you follow our rules ;)

Enjoy your life or lifetime here! :D

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie. I've been on Neopets for 8 years. I was 16 when I joined. (So I was in HS by then.)

The community here is absolutely awesome and everyone is very helpful.

What are you going to college for?

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie. I've been on Neopets for 8 years. I was 16 when I joined. (So I was in HS by then.)

The community here is absolutely awesome and everyone is very helpful.

What are you going to college for?

Thanks! I'm studying to become a photographer, I'd like to do freelance work at like weddings, highschool portraits. That sort of thing :D

That's awesome. I love photography, though it's more of a hobby for me.

My dad is very into photography. When he was younger (and single) he turned his apartment's bathroom into a dark room. People used to ask him to take pictures at weddings all the time. Now, he mostly takes pictures when traveling, like Alaska (his favorite) or on cruises he went on with me. (One year, we came back with 2000 pics, the next year, 3000)

Okay, so I've been trying to greet you for that past day and a half, and have been unable to due to having only a phone for internet access. So...

Hi! And welcome to TDNF! I'm Livvy. What would you like us to call you?

Again, since I'm using a phone, I can't really link to the rules at the moment, but I'll still remind you to look at them if you haven't already. But you probably have. As you've seen, we're a pretty friendly community, and you'll also find us fairly helpful. Get to know us! We're fun people. =]

Also, photography is way cool! I love taking pictures, but they're not close to professional quality. It's just a hobby for me.