Random Contest Chat

I am a three times Random Contest winner. I love doing craft projects. I just wish that the prizes were better. They are kind of lame compared to the Beauty Contest prizes, but I find the RC to be more fun than the BC.

I don't mind the water bottle idea. I was actually thinking about participating in this one, but I probably won't have time. :(

Yeah I usually don't have time either, since I still have school. But now that it's summer I might have some time. I've only entered twice but have never won.

I agree about the BC and RC thing. I've always enjoyed crafts.

And I don't mind the water bottle thing, but I just have no clue at to what to do for it.

Which ones did you win? I wanna see what you've made.

I've entered 2 Random Contests- the first one was the Tax Beast week, where you had to draw reactions of our Neopets if they saw the Tax Beast... I got a first place trophy, and an avatar for that. :D

The second on I entered was making a sign... I got second place that week, and a few nice neomails with that. ^_^

The bottle contest this week might be fun... but I don't have any inspiration or ideas.

OH wow. Nice stuff you made there, Masaryk.

Booimaninja- Do you enter often? <:-( I'm sure you'll win something. Just keep trying!

I always forget to enter in these things. and every time I'm reminded, the theme for the month is something I don't know what to do with. A water bottle holder? argh

I love the Uni! I can't knit. I've tried crocheting, but I kinda suck :/ :P

Thanks! I can't crochet. I taught myself years ago, but I couldn't keep my stitches loose enough. I knit obsessively. I always have a project on the go, so that Random Contest was perfect for me.