Advancing Rank

Spritzie

I just realized this. As of yesterday, I had played 571 games of YYB. I've played about 12 or so games today, but they're not counting towards my rank. After I send the scores, it doesn't add them to my stats... my stats still say 571.

I'm playing for Maraqua, who is now out of the running, so we're playing against the Jelly practice team.

My question is: Does that mean, if we're no longer in the competition, that we can't play to advance our rank/prize points?

I never expected this, since I never saw anything stating this.

I'm so glad I wasn't feeling up to going absolutely crazy today and playing 100+ games. :laughingsmiley: I would not have been happy to see none counted.

This is the first AC I've ever done so I'm so confused. When does the AC officially end?

Thank you. I was going to ask about this, but I see you've already done so. :D I'm playing for LD, and I'm getting the jelly practice team too, so it's not just the teams that are out of the running.

EDIT: *rereads Noog's post* Oh, it's a break day. That makes sense. :P

Thank you. I was going to ask about this, but I see you've already done so. :D I'm playing for LD, and I'm getting the jelly practice team too, so it's not just the teams that are out of the running.

I was so confused by it. Especially when I noticed my game stats staying the same. Now I know what's going on at least.

Thank you for the information, both of you.

This is the first AC I've ever done so I'm so confused. When does the AC officially end?

Yes it ends on the 4th.

We're not done yet. We still battle to take the top of tier 2, which is 5th. We got 5th last year, let's try and take it this year. Just because we didn't make tier 1 doesn't mean we're done playing.

During the finals, you can still upgrade your rank.