Wah-sup?!

:)Doc

Hey guys and girls! I just noticed this forum and decided since I've only been here about a month to try and meet some new people and make some friends. ^_^

Even though my neopets account right now only says it is at 2 months, I have been playing Neopets ever since '03. Loooooonnnnggg time. I remember when all the buttons where on the left side of the screen and there were only four buttons to classify all the games! :rolleyes_anim:

I've also participated in the Altador Cup every year!

ACI I supported Mystery Island (lost in 2nd round)

ACII I supported Darigan Citadel (Came in 1st :D)

ACIII I supported Terror Mountain (Came in

ACIV I supported Meridell (Came in 5th)

ACV I am supporting Maraqua!!!

Oh, you can just call me Doc. :yes:

Hey Doc :D How is it going? I haven't supported the Altador Cup as much as you have :P

Haha and believe it or not, Im not even into High School yet! :P Yeah, that young and supported a team EVERY Altador Cup :rolleyes_anim:

Hello, officially. :) I'm Spritzie. I've been on Neopets since 2002. (I remember all those things too.) This is actually my first AC.

Hi there Spritzie. Yay I'm not the only one who remembers all that stuff! :laughingsmiley:

Really? How come you didn't play the other times? Just curious :P

Hi there, and welcome!

DoctorWeasel, eh? Is that an MD or a PhD? :P

Why thank you! And for that question, just use your imagination! ;)

Hi there Spritzie. Yay I'm not the only one who remembers all that stuff! :laughingsmiley:

Really? How come you didn't play the other times? Just curious :P

I've always been an off and on player. (Usually playing heavily for a few years, then off for a few months/year) But over the last few years, I've been not playing a lot more than playing... so for the previous AC's, I was either not playing, or not reading the news and being totally absorbed in what I was doing, and didn't notice it. (But most likely, I wasn't playing during the times the AC was going on.)

So I'm excited to finally get to be involved in it.

I've always been an off and on player. (Usually playing heavily for a few years, then off for a few months/year) But over the last few years, I've been not playing a lot more than playing... so for the previous AC's, I was either not playing, or not reading the news and being totally absorbed in what I was doing, and didn't notice it. (But most likely, I wasn't playing during the times the AC was going on.)

So I'm excited to finally get to be involved in it.

Ah I see. I generally get addicted during the Altador Cup up until school starts. Then I get re-addicted around Thanksgiving, until winter vacation is over. Then to the Altador Cup again, and it just keeps going. :rolleyes_anim:

Hi there Doc! :)

Oh yeah the classic menu :D Will always miss the old Neo sidebar, hehe.

That's good that you've played in all of the Altador Cups :) Unfortunately I was taking a break from Neo during ACI, but I have been loyal to Krawk Island from ACII-ACV! I was thrilled when they won last year :) But this year we don't seem to be doing very well, been sitting at around 6th place for quite a while.

What is your rank this year?

I'm doing much better this year than I have in previous years. I think the new achievements that TNT introduced have encouraged more gameplay, it's worked for me anyway, lol. Usually I don't bother after getting Rank 2 lol, but have tried just a bit more this year and reached Rank 9 so far... but am too bored to play anymore :guiltysmiley:

Anyway I think I've said enough for now. See you around :)

Hi there Doc! :)

Oh yeah the classic menu :D Will always miss the old Neo sidebar, hehe.

That's good that you've played in all of the Altador Cups :) Unfortunately I was taking a break from Neo during ACI, but I have been loyal to Krawk Island from ACII-ACV! I was thrilled when they won last year :) But this year we don't seem to be doing very well, been sitting at around 6th place for quite a while.

What is your rank this year?

I'm doing much better this year than I have in previous years. I think the new achievements that TNT introduced have encouraged more gameplay, it's worked for me anyway, lol. Usually I don't bother after getting Rank 2 lol, but have tried just a bit more this year and reached Rank 9 so far... but am too bored to play anymore :guiltysmiley:

Anyway I think I've said enough for now. See you around :)

Hi there Iona!... again :P

Same here! I actually understood it! 0:)

I can't stay loyal to any team! I'm glad other people can! ^_^

Rank 1... but I am aiming for Rank 2! I know right! Just it's so boring after a while....

Haha see you around! b)

Hi Doc, I'm Jess, and also new to forums. WTG on your AC participation!

Spritzie your siggy is hilarious!

I started playing Neopets in 04, so remember the sidebar also. I really like the top navigation more, since it has more options.