Help with buying stocks

Strawberri

I don't know specifics, but I know they refresh AT LEAST once an hour. Keep checking back and it's entirely possible they'll have changed. (I'm looking for some of those 15 NP stocks at the moment too. I'll let you know if I find some.)

I don't know specifics, but I know they refresh AT LEAST once an hour. Keep checking back and it's entirely possible they'll have changed. (I'm looking for some of those 15 NP stocks at the moment too. I'll let you know if I find some.)

Every hour??? I thought it was once a day!! *runs to check updates* Thanks!

I just checked and you know what? I think I might only check once a day because that is when the DRASTIC changes are. Right now it was just +1 kinda thing. But I will go on and stalk 15 np stocks. :laughingsmiley: Heh, I used stalk and stock in the same sentence!

They change every half an hour but only some of the stocks will change of course. I just buy 1000 of whatever is in the 15-17 Np range that I have least of in my portfolio. This allows for my portfolio to be more varied than if I only bought stocks at 15 NP :P Always try to diversify and buy 1000 per day. Only sell if you really really need NP. Otherwise treat the stock market as a permanent long-term investment unless one of them skyrockets above 100...then sell for millions of profit :P --- it is always better to just wait and have an incredibly high sell point of like 100 rather than selling at 45 and making some petty NP that you could have made restocking or doing something else in just a few days, LOL.

I sell once it gets above 60. Generally gets me a couple hundred K each time.

I read somewhere to sell it between 50 and 60. I sold mine a few days ago at 53. Today it's at 63. Hahaha :)

My point is yes, this is an excellent tip. :)

I may be mistaken, but I believe the exact update times are x:28 and x:58. Good luck to all!

I got bored with waiting for the avie and bought several stocks at prices over 15. Now I'm waiting for BOTT to get back up to a decent price so I don't lose too much money on a terrible decision. I bought it at 40! :sad02: