Hi there! :D

Korrinne

I'm Korrinne! :D I am a former Neopets veteran, and after a few years of hiatus, I decided to come back. So, to get me jumpstarted, I joined The Daily Neopets, and it's honestly the best help site for Neopets I've ever been on! Also, I'm an avid avatar collector, so feel free to help me or ask me something at any time!

Hi! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. *shakes hand through computer* :)

You went on a hiatus? How could you ever tear yourself away?! Teehee.

As for the avvies, I am a collector myself. I dont have that many because I suck at games. *groan* My biggest suggestion would be to use the TDN AvatarLog/Counter. It tells you how to get all of the avatars and also keeps track of them for you. It is a big help! And feel free to ask any questions here on TDN.

Hi! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. *shakes hand through computer* :)

You went on a hiatus? How could you ever tear yourself away?! Teehee.

As for the avvies, I am a collector myself. I dont have that many because I suck at games. *groan* My biggest suggestion would be to use the TDN AvatarLog/Counter. It tells you how to get all of the avatars and also keeps track of them for you. It is a big help! And feel free to ask any questions here on TDN.

Hi Divya! *shakes hand*

Yeah, I did. I was too used to the old Neopets, and I didn't like how it was changing. Obviously, it sucked me in again. (;

I suck at games as well, and I don't have many avatars at the moment because I started my account...3 days ago? I hate beeing such a newbie again, but I guess we all go through it. And thanks for the suggestion on the TDN counter. I've been using it, and it's an amazing tool.

1. Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.