Hi there!

Well, here I go, =D hi everybody, I've been registered at the forums for a while now, but I hadn't been able to come and write, until now.

Ammm before anything happens, I must say that my english isn't very good, I speak spanish, but I'll do my best XD

Well, I'm Aucarod =D you can call me that way or Auki ^^ and well, I hope to have fun at this place and also learn more of neopets, which even if I have been playing for 6 years now, I'm not an "active" player, true must be said hehe...

And well I hope you hadn't have troubles understanding my message, as I said, English is not my native language.

And I think this is it hehe, thanks for reading (^^)/ see ya!!

Hi there! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :) So 6 years, eh? I myself am a whole 7 months! I wish I got all of the oldy perks that you get (Attic/Hidden Tower discount). Only a little more to go! Actually, not a little. A lot. *sigh* But anyway, feel free to ask questions to the all knowing people here!

Welcome to the TDN forums! I'm Meghan. I don't have any trouble understanding your English. Just keep trying and we'll forgive your mistakes, since we all make mistakes too, even those of us that are native English speakers. :) Please stay around and have fun here. You don't need to be a very active Neopets player to have a great time on the forums and make new friends.

Auki. Pretty name. I like it. =] Mine's Livvy. *shakes hand* There's a snack table to your left. Feel free to partake.

We've got a good many people who don't speak English as a native language. You're doing fine. (In fact, we've got native English speakers whose grammar is far worse than yours ;) )

As they've said, enjoy your time here, and feel free to ask questions. That is, after all, why we're here.

Hi there, Liwy (^o^)b thanks for your welcome =D and yeah, sometimes I read other people writting in english and I'm like: "What is (s)he saying? ._.U I didn't learned this... words?" LOL I can't understand them at all hehe...

=) Thanks