Hi from the UK.

LouLou

I'm new! What's to tell you?

Well, I'm from the UK and I have been playing Neopets for four, long (and fun) years. Being an older Neopian is something I'm quite proud of. I'm in my 30's and play the site with dogged determination. Lupes are my love, it's my aim to have some cross painted Lost Desert/Darigan beauties. I have 1 Ghost and 1 Magma, plus 2 untouched Lupi (lupe plural) I run a busy little Neoshop called 'Lil Dark Corner'

In real life: I'm engaged to an 80's toy collector and we have a very old cat! I'm at home all day due to ill health and disability, so Neopets is a perfect pastime for me. Don't worry, soon I'll have a better avatar and a fully filled in 'about me'.

Glad to be here.

Hi! Welcome to these amazing forums! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :)

I love your dreamies! I love love love Desert pets...my ultimate dream is to have a Desert Draik. Like that'll ever happen. :D

Feel free to ask questions here on the forums!

Hi there. ^_^ I am Anisha, and I am from India, nice to meet you. It always was my dream to live in UK. :P

And Lupi is the plural of Lupe? :O Didn't know that.

I like LD and Darigan PBs. They somewhat are unique, and adorable.

Is there a site anywhere that will show me what my dreamies (Darigan base, LD clothes) would look like? I've seen some people have pics of their dreamies BEFORE they paint them. I'd love to see mine *sigh*

Is there a site anywhere that will show me what my dreamies (Darigan base, LD clothes) would look like? I've seen some people have pics of their dreamies BEFORE they paint them. I'd love to see mine *sigh*

SunnyNeo Rainbow Pool.

I use it all the time. Just select the color, and the pet. There you go. ^_^

I wasn't able to see a Darigan Lupe in LD clothes via that page, I'm sorry... *sad face*

Darigan Lupe in LD clothes? :laughingsmiley: Oh ...

Wait, I will take a look. Maybe there is some place.