Hello there ^^,

Yileentje

Hey!

Im a newbie here :laughingsmiley:

Im Chantal, 24 years old from the netherlands.

Little_wolves is my main account, Houvanmelieverd, Itsyourimagination, Kahluake & Missyileentje are my sides :D

I do a little neographic making(with photoshop, i cant draw, i have 2 left hands :( ) along playing neopets.....

And i wouldnt know what else to tell :whistle:

Hi there, and welcome!

"2 left hands." haha :)

As far as graphics go, just keep working, don't give up! I didn't take any Photoshop classes or anything, and it literally took me 6 or 7 years to get pretty good at it. :)

Hi! Welcome to these coolio forums! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :)

I stink at coding and HTML and all of that. I just use premades. :*

Feel free to ask questions here on the forums!

Thanks Anisha! :D

I tried GIMP onces, but it look so complicated :O

Havent really given myself the time to go through a tutorial yet :P

GIMP and complicated? :laughingsmiley: I thought Photoshop was.

I like HTML codes, and BB codes are my fav. :yes: All because I take HTML classes. :P

I like HTML codes, and BB codes are my fav. :yes: All because I take HTML classes. :P

BB??? ENJOYING coding??? Wha'? :laughingsmiley: I took an HTML class. I failed.

Hi! Welcome to these coolio forums! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :)

Feel free to ask questions here on the forums!

i cant code at all either xD

But CSS is getting easier everytime i need to edit premades :D

GIMP and complicated? :laughingsmiley: I thought Photoshop was.

[/b]

GIMP has 3 million buttons to push :O

BB??? ENJOYING coding??? Wha'? :laughingsmiley: I took an HTML class. I failed.

:laughingsmiley: BB code, the one we use in forums, with the '[' brackets. :yes:

And I hated HTML classes at first too. But I found some of my friends there and went there all the weekends. Soon, I discovered I love HTML. It's addictive.

:laughingsmiley: BB code, the one we use in forums, with the '[' brackets. :yes:

And I hated HTML classes at first too. But I found some of my friends there and went there all the weekends. Soon, I discovered I love HTML. It's addictive.

Ohhhh B for bracket! Hah.

There arent really any classes nearby where I live! I took one when I was in another state for 2 months.

Ohhhh B for bracket! Hah.

There arent really any classes nearby where I live! I took one when I was in another state for 2 months.

Yup! :laughingsmiley:

And I take classes at my school. We have such a computer geek teacher, he probably knows everything. :O

Yup! :laughingsmiley:

And I take classes at my school. We have such a computer geek teacher, he probably knows everything. :O

That is so cool! I am in Middle School, so they dont offer an specialized classes.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Woah, you've already been well-greeted. But I may as well throw in my two cents. So hi! I'm Livvy. Welcome to TDNF. As you've seen, we're a pretty friendly bunch, so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I use Photoshop a lot. I randomly found it on my computer one day, so I started playing with it. I've taught myself how to use most of the tools, but I still sometimes stumble upon something and think "What the heck does this button do?" Nothin' to do but push it, right? :D

Haha guess it's my turn. Welcome to Neopets and The Daily Neopets!!!! :laughingsmiley: You can call me Doc.

That is really cool that all of you know how to do that stuff.... cause I've always dreamed of doing it... But I get such a major headache just dreaming about it :P