Altador plot help!

aqualvr912

Hello, i need some help with the altador plot, i'm on the part where you have to put in the sleeper constellation i have followed each step very very carefully and every time i try to submit it it says that it doesn't match or something like that, even though i have seen the archivist and the tomb door, anyone have any answers please?

Hello, i need some help with the altador plot, i'm on the part where you have to put in the sleeper constellation i have followed each step very very carefully and every time i try to submit it it says that it doesn't match or something like that, even though i have seen the archivist and the tomb door, anyone have any answers please?

Keep trying I had the same problem and doing what I was supposed to do worked double check the constellations and where they are and also how the constellation is supposed to look. If it looks exactly the way its supposed to then submitit once and it will deny delete one star and connect it again and it will work.