Species Changing RE

Divya Bean

So, I want to keep my favorite pet (my Purple Koi) as my active on Neopets. But I am really afraid that she will get changed into another species by an RE. Is that possible? And also, what are the color changes (by REs) that she could get?

I know for sure invisible and baby are possible. I am not 100% sure what else could happen.

EDIT: Upon some research a (doesn't have to be active) pet can also be changed blue and red if they are unhappy. Also a different random event could change it to some new random color.

Thanks! Whew! Its only color changes. And I didnt know it could be changed into Blue or Red because of that! Interesting. *ponders* I will make sure that my pet is NEVER sad! Like it would ever be. *laughs* Thanks again!

Yea, luckily a species change is not yet an RE :P Good luck with your purple koi! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.