Neopets plush?

Quark

I'm a bit confused about Neopets merch.

So, Neopets retired the line of plushies, right? Does anyone know if they have plans to make more plushies (for I love them so!)? And if not, will there be other ways to get Key Quest tokens?

Thank you! I love my Neopet plushies, they better make more! *shakes fist*

I can't say whether or not they actually retired the plushies, but I can say that about a month ago I saw a green Acara plushie while exploring the toy section at a local department store. I got really excited, and my boyfriend gave me a weird look --> :eh: and then went back to looking at his dinky cars, lol.

So I'm not sure if that means they're not retired at all... but there was only one, and not a bunch of them. So that might mean they haven't gotten a new shipment in a while, and so they might be retired. That would suck though, I haven't even gotten one for myself yet! :P

http://www.neopets.com/shopping/index.phtml

On the merchandise page it says they're retired in a banner but there's no explanation. Bleh!

Haha, I know how you feel. I bought a Faerie Acara from WalMart with my friends one day, and while they both play Neopets (not as often as me though) they were giving me the crazy eyes. :P