BGC!

seraph

Congrats, that's fantastic! I'm tempted to ask for the name of your lender, but I respect privacy :P

I was hanging around the lending boards last night, and there seemed to be a whole lot of requests being made and not a whole lot of them being filled. But yeah congrats on getting chosen! :yes:

Hey, congratulation on getting lent. It's always great unexpectedly getting lent expensive avatar items.

Congrats on that avatar. That's awesome to get someone to lend that. Did you find a lender on the avatar boards on Neopets? I rarely go to the Neoboards. I might have to give it a shot.

Thank you everyone! Yeah, I got lucky on a lending board. A lender using his side made a board about lending a few people BGC, but I didn't think he would actually pick me (so yep, that was probably me freaking out on the AC, lol). I don't know his main, but I know he said he's shooting for 29 more safe lends (so he can get to 100) and then he's going on hiatus. I think he's mostly on during the weekends and kinda late at night (I got lent around 2 or 3am EST if I remember correctly). Good luck to everyone still searching! :D

That is one lucky lend! I hope to be lent one day. It'll be a long time before I get lent, since I haven't built up my account stats and avatar count on this account, though.