Neohome Questions

Wembly

So I'm trying to add wall hanging type things to my neohome and it keeps telling me I can't put it there. Its a picture, does it not go on the wall? I'm sure it does but I can't figure out where to put it to get it to work. Any tips and or help?

Also, I've been looking at at featured neohomes and most of them have walls. Anyone know how they made them or what items would be a good wall builder? There is no regular wall building function, correct?

Hrm, walls...nope, no wall-building feature (wouldn't that be terribly convenient!) To create "walls," you can use posters, chalkboards, shelf units...just buy a few of something and try it out. I like chalkboards because they are brown on one side and cheap!

What item specifically are you trying to put on the wall? Some pictures actually don't go on the wall. That's TnT for you. :)

Argh, arranging Neohomes is sooo tedious. I did mine really nicely and then I sold everything and abandoned it. :laughingsmiley:

I bought a Tyrannian Landscape Painting, put it into my storage shed, opened up my Neohome, dragged it out of the shed into the middle of the floor. Then I dragged it until it was against the wall and raised it up a bit...looks like it's on the wall.

So I guess I'm saying "It worked for me...sorry I couldn't be more helpful" :)

Well, really I can't get any of these three to place: Spiky Darigan Mirror, Tyrannian Landscape Painting, or Skipping Harris Painting

I just put the Spiky Darigan Mirror in my Neohome last week. It's true, if you try to drag it onto the wall, it does work. But like Cornflakes said, just place it a distance away, adjust the height, and it will appear to be on the wall. Mine looks like it's directly on the wall, even though it technically isn't.