Hi...?

sassylx

Hi,

Sorry about the ambiguous hi in the topic, I've always found it strange introducing myself, and now even more so by defining myself with neopets!

I'm 20, come from a little (well not SO little) place called New Zealand, and I've been playing neopets on and off for 9 years. My boyfriend thinks I'm pretty nutty to be honest.

It's the middle of exams, I'm bored, so next thing you know I'm here I guess!

So I guess yup I'll just see everyone around ;)

p.s. It feels strange being a newbie! Haven't been one of those in years and years

Hi sassylx! Welcome to the forums.

And don't worry, some days we were newbies too. You would get used soon, I promise. :yes:

Exams? :O I know ... :shiftyeyes_anim: Exams are devils in disguise.

Well, I am Anisha, by the way. Hope to see you around. ;)

awwww you are not a newby! a new addition to the team more likely :) I quess we are all a little nutty playing neopets, but it is a good cure for boredom sometimes... well, welcome sassylx!

Welcome to the forums. I'm Spritzie. :) I've been on Neopets for 8 years now. I actually play Neopets with my husband. He suggested it, not knowing I'd been playing for 7 years previously. :laughingsmiley:

Hiiii! Welcome to these AWESOMELICIOUS forums filled with AWESOMELICIOUS people (especially me :P)! I myself am...the one...the only...Divya!! *claps and dances around room* Feel free to ask questions because the people here know everything about Neo! Except for me, I am still kinda new...ish. *looks at post count* :laughingsmiley: Nice to meet you!

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcomes!

and Divya - 1.245 posts? New? Ish? No! haha

Hahahaha. Well, if you are comparing me to Random Reporter Guy (10000 posts) I am new! :laughingsmiley: As is everyone, compared to him. :)

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

New Zealand sounds like a cool place to be.

Hi, I have that same awkward feeling. I was a former Neopets user for years and years, and then I went on an extended hiatus. It's odd to be a newbie again. Anyways, I'm Korrinne, and it's a pleasure to meet you :D