Paint Devil

Featherstar

I know nothing of this paint devil of which you speak :P but the Pant devil? As they said, anything in a trade or in your shop is out of bounds for him.

Hahahaha! I was going to say the same thing! And are things in your SDB safe too? I heard that the Safety Deposit Box is actually NOT safe. :laughingsmiley:

Hahahaha! I was going to say the same thing! And are things in your SDB safe too? I heard that the Safety Deposit Box is actually NOT safe. :laughingsmiley:

Your SDB is totally safe as well. Otherwise, it couldn't be called a Safety Deposit Box. :laughingsmiley: That would be just mean if it wasn't safe.

Oh dear, SDB? Dx

Okay, thanks for the help! ^^ I feel a lot better now, but he still creeps me out.

GIANT PURPLE MUTANT OCTOPUS SQUID DEVIL! -snicker-

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native).

The original topic had been answered. If you wish to discuss more about the Pant Devil, then, feel free to create a new topic. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.

Your SDB is totally safe as well. Otherwise, it couldn't be called a Safety Deposit Box. :laughingsmiley: That would be just mean if it wasn't safe.

Thanks. The people on Neoboards are such liars! Gah! That girl was a spammer! :grrr:

Oh dear, SDB? Dx

Okay, thanks for the help! ^^ I feel a lot better now, but he still creeps me out.

GIANT PURPLE MUTANT OCTOPUS SQUID DEVIL! -snicker-

Heyyyyy! Isn't he blue? :laughingsmiley:

Thanks. The people on Neoboards are such liars! Gah! That girl was a spammer! :grrr:

Heyyyyy! Isn't he blue? :laughingsmiley:

I do remember when TNT used to have a message on the SDB page saying it was currently free, but they might start charging in the future. (They took that down.) But nothing about it being not safe. She was making it up.

And he looks like a dark denim blue to me.

I do remember when TNT used to have a message on the SDB page saying it was currently free, but they might start charging in the future. (They took that down.) But nothing about it being not safe. She was making it up.

They better not charge! That is my ONE safe place!

He is soo evil! I hate it when he steals my Weltrude's Toy Chest item! :angry: :laughingsmiley:

I just found out that untradable items in your inventory, like Moltara worms can be stolen too. I figured they were safe, since you can't sell them. But nope. Bleh.

I just found out that untradable items in your inventory, like Moltara worms can be stolen too. I figured they were safe, since you can't sell them. But nope. Bleh.

REALLY?! Ughh! Can things from your gallery be stolen?

There's only 2 things in your inventory that can't be stolen: Items in trades, and Neocash items.

Whew! Well, actually that makes sense that he cant steal NC items, otherwise people wouldnt buy NC!

REALLY?! Ughh! Can things from your gallery be stolen?

Whew! Well, actually that makes sense that he cant steal NC items, otherwise people wouldnt buy NC!

You gallery is safe. Your inventory is all that can have things happen to it.

And yes. If TNT made NC items affected by REs, everyone would throw a fit.

You gallery is safe. Your inventory is all that can have things happen to it.

And yes. If TNT made NC items affected by REs, everyone would throw a fit.

Yayyy! Then I can put all of my worms in my gallery! *runs to SDB* oh wait. I dont have a gallery! Gah! *runs to gallery making place* :laughingsmiley:

I remember that too! I think the charge was going to be for having over a certain number of items in your SDB. I'm glad that they didn't institute that... it would make the pack rat hard.

I would agree with some shade of blue... I suppose dark denim works. ;)

Or maybe there's a new paint devil that steals paint related things. :worried:

Oh yeah, blue. xD Somehow I had the impression that he was purple, then I looked again. x3

Hahaha. He would be so much cooler though if he was a purple octopus. ;)

Bah, I hate the pant devil also. He is kind of creepy. And I still need the pant devil avatar too but I'm too lazy currently to refresh a billion times slash buy all the stuff. I hate him most when I get him on the wheel of excitement, that is not excitiing TNT that is scary and sad <_<

Bah, I hate the pant devil also. He is kind of creepy. And I still need the pant devil avatar too but I'm too lazy currently to refresh a billion times slash buy all the stuff. I hate him most when I get him on the wheel of excitement, that is not excitiing TNT that is scary and sad <_<

haha I love how you said that. I totally agree!