New member-kinda

KBins

Hey guys,

I am a new member to tdn, and am coming back to neopets after a somewhat long absence. I would find it very cool if anyone wanted to give me tips on the site(its been a while) or if you just wanted to be friends.

Thanks!!!

kbins

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie. I came back last July from quite a long absence.

What are your goals on Neopets? Are you working towards your dream pets? Avatars? Trophies?

My biggest tip... do the dailies.

Welcome to these awesomelicious forums filled with awesomelicious people (especially me :king: )! I myself am...the one...the only...Divya!!! *claps and prances around* My biggest tip would be to ask questions because the people here know EVERYTHING about Neo and are very helpful and experienced...except for me. I am still kinda new...ish *looks at post count* :laughingsmiley:

Hi there, and welcome! TDN is loaded with helpful tips. My advice is to just look around neopets.com a LOT. This will accomplish two things: 1) Random events! 2) Knowing what's available for NP-making purposes and such.

And of course, you always have us here at the tdn forum. We love to help. :)

...we only bite a little.

Welcome to the TDN forums and welcome back to Neopets! TDN has lots of great guides and info pages for getting caught up on all the changes to Neopets. Or you can just ask anyone here if you're not sure about something. Most of the members here are really friendly and won't hesitate to answer your questions. Enjoy the site!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.