altador cup, anyone else buggy?

malindamya

I've been playing YYB for hours, and haven't had this issue. The only issue I've had today, was when the Yooyu got in a corner, and it wouldn't let either team get it out. I just had to let time run out.

Oof this happened to me too! I just waited for about 20 minutes and then I went back and it was fine. I suggest you wait! Good luck! :laughingsmiley:

And Spritzie, that must have been annoying! Were you winning by a lot?

And Spritzie, that must have been annoying! Were you winning by a lot?

I'd only had 7 goals. There was about a minute and a half left. And actually, the Yooyu became un-stuck in the last 5 seconds. The other team tried to score with it. :laughingsmiley:

I'd only had 7 goals. There was about a minute and a half left. And actually, the Yooyu became un-stuck in the last 5 seconds. The other team tried to score with it. :laughingsmiley:

I love how the other team is so silly! They try to score in like the last second, even when there is no chance! :laughingsmiley:

If this problem is still around, it looks like something got messed up when you were loading the game data from the Neopets servers. I'd suggest clearing your browser and Flash caches before trying again. :yes:

Incidentally, it is possible to set up and score with five seconds left on the clock. ;)