Stats needed to be able to beat Meerca Henchmen?

What would be good pet stats for trying to beat the meerca henchmen in battledome? I've been able to beat the earlier opponents for Defender of Neopia, albeit with some difficulty, but now I'm stuck with the henchmen. >.> These are the pet's stats at the moment.... I got lucky and found him in the pound, and when I got him his level was 60, so I'm trying to train that up so that I can train defense. :)

_Klingon_Warrior_

Level: 76

Health: 158 / 158

Strength: EXCELLENT (55)

Defense: GREAT (24)

Move: AWESOME (65)

Wow, the fact that its level 76 is a real pain. you only really need to be about level 30 for those stats. You definately don't need that much HP.

It depends on how good of a set you have. I would suggest putting you're strength and defense at 55 or above if you're running off of hidden tower weaponry and defense (Faerie Tabard, Coltzan's Mask, Maractite Duck, Ghostkershield, etc.) but if you're anything below that I would suggest putting you're attack and defense at 85. If you don't have any good weapons at all, I would suggest buying at least a Ylana's Blaster if you're going to face them.

I have these and I can't beat them:

HP: 78

Strength: AWESOME (70)

Defence: AWESOME (63)

Movement: mach 4(doesn't matter unless you're using a weapon that requires it)

Equipment: Downsize!, Golden Compass, Ice Club, Sophies Magic Hat, Honey Potion, Greater Healing Scroll.

Abilities: Drain Life, Boil, Burrow, Sink, Quench, Regeneration

Hm. To be honest I really don't know much about what weapons are good to have. xD I have Psellias Fighting Fan, Stone Club, Ultra Dark Reflectorb, and Greater Healing Scroll at the moment, plus faerie abilities. All I know is that the henchmen bring me from 158 down to 30-50 hp in the first round each time I've tried. >.>

• 2 weeks later...

What would be good pet stats for trying to beat the meerca henchmen in battledome? I've been able to beat the earlier opponents for Defender of Neopia, albeit with some difficulty, but now I'm stuck with the henchmen. >.> These are the pet's stats at the moment.... I got lucky and found him in the pound, and when I got him his level was 60, so I'm trying to train that up so that I can train defense. :)

_Klingon_Warrior_

Level: 76

Health: 158 / 158

Strength: EXCELLENT (55)

Defense: GREAT (24)

Move: AWESOME (65)

I would recommend that you get your strength to at least 85 and if you still can't win, get defense to 55. For weapons, try using muffins and a good freezing weapon.